Terms and Conditions of Use
The term ‘The Van Cave Project’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Content Reuse Policy
Help spread the word!
All original content on this website is copyrighted but we do encourage distribution and sharing of our original content. However, if you choose to use any of our content (including images and text) we ask that you do so inline with the terms listed below:
Without our permission:
- You may link to this website
- You may use no more than 1 original, unmodified image and post to another website and/or non-commercial publication.
- From original content you may extract no more than 50 words and post to another website and/or non-commercial publication.
- For all original content reused (including images and text) we ask that you attribute and link appropriately to The Van Cave Project as your source. E.g., “© [date], The Van Cave Project. Originally published at thevancaveproject.com.“
To use our content outside of the terms listed above, for commercial purpose or to modify our content (including text and images) we ask that you please contact us to gain our consent. We also ask that you please let us know when you republish our content – we’d love to hear about it!
The Van Cave Project is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Van Cave Project may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11/05/17.
What we do with the information we gather
We receive and store any information you voluntarily provided us with on our website. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as;
- responding to your requests;
- improving our services;
- and communicating with you.
With your permission we may also add you to our mailing list. We do this in order to send you information which you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Amazon Associates Programme
The Van Cave Project is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
You are under no obligation to purchase products via these links. However, if you choose to do so we earn small commission on the items you purchase. This helps with the cost of maintaining this website, building our van and keeping us on the road. All posts containing affiliate links will clearly be labeled so.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Distribution of Information
We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content.
We do share information but only as described below. Otherwise we will not provide your personal information without your consent.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, are required by law to do so when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services. We may use your personal information to send you information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Our website, The Van Cave Project, is not directed to children. If you are under 18, you may use our services only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at our site, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve it.
This Notice and the Terms and Conditions of Use may change over time. Therefore we advise you check our website frequently to see recent changes.
This Policy was last updated on 12/06/2017